This white paper identifies five ways banks and syndicators can future-proof affordable housing underwriting. Our focus is on actions that increase productivity and efficiency for remote teams. Many banks and syndicators have invested in technology, and have functional underwriting systems in place. However, most of these systems are not built for remote teams. Our recommendations are meant to help banks and syndicators future proof core underwriting processes as they adapt to new workplace norms, and ways of doing business.
- Digital transformation 2.0
- Increased IT agility to support business processes
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Adopting new technologies
- Objective, data-driven decision making